Funny Happenings

Jun 7, 2011

I thought it would be a great idea to write down some of the funny things that happen around here (only so I don’t forget them…)

My Mom was visiting us last week. On our way to Flash’s (son’s “name”) soccer game, my Mom jokingly said, “What’s that bright yellow ball in the sky called?” (Turns out my Mom has been sun deprived over the last little while – it seems like clouds are following her). Flash looked over at her and seriously said, “Did you forget what the sun is, Grandma?” May be that this was a had to be there moment, but it was too funny. He was so serious, almost sounding concerned.

Okay, so that is only one, and I’m sure I could write more, but I should get the kids up and ready for school. Now that I have started, I better keep this up, and add some of the funny moments with Rosy too. She can get very negative, but also has a comedic side too.

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment