Updating...

Aug 20, 2011
Well, it's been a while since I posted here. Sorry about that. The last couple of weeks have been a little busy. Hubby and I both had vacation time this week, so we spent some time visiting family, and just having fun with the kids. Vacation time is over, so it's back to the grind.

Rosy is sitting on the couch right now, going on about how she didn't play on the PS3 as long as her brother last night (only 5-10 min each at a friend's place). Oh and now her brother is an idiot, no wait, she is an idiot (that's what she is calling herself), and she's crying like crazy. She didn't get all the meds in today either (she had problems swallowing the pill this morning, so she pushed out all the little beads and managed to get most of them down with banana chunks. I keep reading about the meds, and how she should be acting, and now I'm second guessing this med, and whether or not it is working right for her. I will sprinkle all the beads tomorrow on something and see how she does. I'm going to have to go up to her room and see what the problem is.

Oh and she took her brother's DS and was hiding the fact that she was playing it today, and she wants to play on the Wii. Hmmmm, I don't think so. Oh the joys!

I'm going to check on her, and will have to post a little more later. Know that I haven't disappeared, just been busy. Can't wait to share more about our vacation time, and surprising my mother in law!

Bye for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment