Who Wants An Outburst?

Jun 7, 2011
Not me! Well, we got a few tonight! Wow. All because I changed my mind and said Rosy couldn't watch TV! Oh, but I had told her that she could. No, I told her she might be able to. She fought about getting things for her bunny done, and that did it for Taz (hubby). He told her that we were getting rid of the bunny then, since she wasn't doing much to help care for him (it is supposed to be her's, and we help out, not me doing all the work). Well, that brought on another outburst from her, and then the one track mind about the bunny. Oh how I hate how she gets when all she can think of one thing. I finally got her talked down by gently talking to her. WOW! That's a big thing for me, as I usually start yelling back at her.

Emailing the doctor in the morning, as I don't know if this is the right drug now, or not. Will have to wait and see what she says.

Off to watch a movie with hubby and hopefully have a better night. Have a good night world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment