Can We Start The Day Over?

Apr 27, 2011
Well, dd was at it again this morning. Didn't want to get out of bed, and when she finally did she got angry with me for throwing out the wrappings of her snacks from yesterday. Why does she need to keep them??? I think she was worried about school again, so I tried to talk to her, but to no avail. She even dropped the f bomb three times in the midst of trying to get her to eat, and get the wrappings in the garbage. I'll admit, I spanked her bum. I got so frustrated. Oh and that leads me to share that Children's Aid is involved in our lives again. We just can't spank our kids (God forbid...). Thankfully though I explained all that we have been going through and that we are getting her tested, etc, and the worker is going to help us get more assistance once we get the assessment done. Oh the joys of CAS...not! I'm sorry, but I am trying my best to do everything possibly for my kids (sacrificing a ton of stuff, including me), and I get the short end of the stick for it. Many kids out there that need help, are not getting it, cause they are focusing on parents that are doing their best and make the odd mistake.

Anyway, that's my rant for the day. I better go get the kids from school. Walking over today in the glorious weather!

Next post, I am going to post symptoms for ADHD and PDD-NOS, and also sexual assault. It will be interesting to see them all together and just see how many things that dd fits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment